PVH is proud to rank on LinkedIn’s 2022 Top Companies in Retail U.S. list. Our company is recognized among top workplaces for professionals to grow their careers across nine different industries, based on LinkedIn data.
This ranking is a testament to our values and how we work together as one team with one vision and one plan to drive the business forward. PVH has always been – and will continue to be – a people-first company. We strive to support talented individuals who embrace different perspectives and backgrounds to help us win as a leader in the fashion industry.
Guided by the PVH+ Plan, we are grateful to our associates for connecting us closer to where the consumer is going and contributing to the growth of our iconic brands, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger.
PVH earned this ranking due to its strength across employer performance categories determined by LinkedIn. These include:
- Gender diversity – Our nine Inclusion & Diversity commitments support an inclusive workplace environment where every individual is valued, and every voice is heard. Our goal is for PVH associates to reflect the diversity of our consumers in communities around the world where we live and work, and to create opportunities for women and underrepresented populations. We’ve targeted achieving gender parity globally in all leadership positions at the SVP level and above by 2026.
- Opportunities for skills growth – All associates have access to PVH University, a comprehensive collection of live events and self-guided courses focused on professional development.
- Company affinity – We are certified as a Great Place to Work® based on associates’ positive survey feedback. Our associates love working at PVH due to our strong Inclusion & Diversity initiatives, flexible paid time off and holiday schedule, and social responsibility strategy.
- Company stability – With 140 years of history, PVH is steadfast as one of the world's largest and most admired fashion companies. Associates are provided opportunities to connect with leaders directly to discuss company goals and progress, including at quarterly Q&As and coffee chats.
- Ability to advance – Associates are given the tools and resources to learn and grow at PVH. From global mentorship to Leadership Excellence programs, there are many opportunities to advance and develop at PVH.
Other performance categories included external opportunity in recruitment and variety of educational backgrounds among associates. Crafted by the LinkedIn News Team, LinkedIn Lists celebrate the people and companies making an impact in the professional world.
Click here to learn more about our ranking on LinkedIn.